Monday, March 9, 2015

相爭比背冇出息

Hi, Ben,

Referring to yours of March 8th, I would like to quote part of the Lyrics by Marty Robbins; 
Quote..
If you love me come and stay
If you don't, please stay away
Either love me or leave me alone
Don't come back and say you'll stay
If you plan to leave someday
Either love me or leave me alone
Unquote..

Of course, “me” in the above lyrics means Taiwan as a sovereign nation of the world, and “you” there means any foreign country or people that comes to Taiwan for whatever purpose.

In addition to your very insightful quotations from Thomas Jefferson, Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Martin Luther King, Jr. I would like to quote another one from J.F. Kennedy, to be added to your quotations.
“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” and “country” here can be replaced either by Taiwan or DPP.

國人莫内鬥
臺灣愛好正有望
相爭比背冇出息

臺灣愛團結
外人望你毋得衰    (外人包括不認同臺灣係主權獨立國家个人)
內鬥分裂好分餅

大家莫計較
群策群力穩穩行
最後一里到勝利

支持蔡英文
堅持正義拚到底
贏轉臺灣做主人

大家愛臺灣
團結協力為臺灣
莫分外人搞臺灣

Finally, let me quote a sentence from Lincoln’s House Divided Speech to end this mail,
"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

God save Taiwan and bless the Taiwanese people forever and ever..

Best regards to you all,

CS Lou 3/9/2015


PS: To hell with 徐佳青’s speech in Dallas about A-Bien yesterday, enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment