Sunday, January 28, 2018

強迫(JUMBLE)自家學英文

Hi, 羅先生 and all,

What a bum! No body responded to solve the word puzzles yet. Wonder if anyone out there cares about this old Hakka man? Anyway, I have noted that I am getting good at filling the blanks and have solved a few puzzles since... Believe it or not. I love doing it. 

首都又轉冷
屋肚暖氣打歸暗
強迫(JUMBLE)自家學英文

英文想精進(加強)
用心用力用時間
強迫(JUMBLE)認字學作句(造句)

新年新創意
「教」學英文用客話
「學」教客話用英文

新年新發現
雲端學習打逗敘(湊熱鬧)
進修英文(客語)幾生趣

以下係上禮拜六/日「強迫英文遊戲」(Jumble)个答案,分大家參考。

1. Stand (you circle alphabet s,t,n)
     企
2. Ratio (r,I,o)
     比率
3. Hourly (h,o)
     照點鐘計算
4. Decent (e,e,t)
      端正,有禮貌
5. Answer: on their toes(note:arranging 11 circled letters to form this answer.)
      答案         用腳尖企等

Well, that’s it for now and for good. Guys and gals, do NOT worry! You won’t be bothered on this stuff no more and from now on. I’ll keep this game to entertain myself and to kill my time.

Take care,

Big Ben
Washington, DC   1/28/18

No comments:

Post a Comment