Sunday, February 9, 2014

Love to you, Taiwan (1)

Hi, Dr. Yeh,

Thank you so much for sending me such a nice song from a stranger to Taiwan.
Taiwan is indeed a nice place like a paradise in this earthly global village, as a
stranger felt in his heart while staying in this island country of Taiwan in the 1980s.

I copy your good translation of the song in Chinese and make it sounds a little bit in Hakka,
without your permission in advance. Excuse me for my rudeness, pardon please.

陌生客來台
汝伸手送啀溫情
使啀自在不孤獨

汝得了啀心
汝分啀溫馨友情
啀來送汝一首歌

感恩汝个情
音樂就係啀个命
啀送汝全部个愛

恁靚个臺灣
愛堅持正義自由
音樂結盟勝文書

Please correct the mistake if any, please.
Thank you so much for your cooperation.
CS Lou

===================

Lobo is international famous singer in the 80's
Love To You Taiwan - Kent "Lobo"
歌詞如下:
Love To You Taiwan
I come to your land a stranger
You made me feel at home
You open up your arms and gave me warmth
I never felt alone
You won my heart forever
With your gentle friendly ways
So with love I send to you my friends
This song from far away
With love to you Taiwan from one
Who always will be thankful to you
Music's what I live and it's all that I can give
With love to you Taiwan
The beauty of your island is more than you can see
You stood up for what was right you had to be free
Good friends are forever that's how it's always been
Words reach out with quiet doubts but music makes us friends

No comments:

Post a Comment