Monday, May 10, 2010

母親節快樂 (3)

I had the following one written in the morning of Mother's Day, missing a great Hakka mother.
She is just an ordinary Hakka mother.
Not much education opportunity at her early age...cannot even read newspapers.
Through her life, she really was endless hard working and busy taking care the kids, family,
relatives and friends...
In old days, we got to study hard till late night, every night. Preparing for all those competitive
High School and College entrance examinations...
Mom just figured out, not to disturb our study but to accompany.
Every morning, we used to rush to catch 新竹客運 from Guan-Si to schools...
We always got our hot breakfast and our lunch box ready to go.

Now, I can truly appreciate the Great Love a mother has offered.
Many Hakka mothers, I believe not only the one in my life, they are Great because they are ordinary,
They are down to earth ordinary.
I enjoy this year's Mother's Day very much. I called my sister to wish her Happy Mother's Day, then
I called Mrs. Huang, the old lady in our Hakka Toastmasters Meeting group, to take her to Tzu-Chi,
San Dimas for the big event they celebrated. We then having a happy lunch with three Great Hakka
mothers at home.

=========

阿姆恁奇怪
半夜伊佇介縺衫
打早已經煮好朝

實在恁奇怪
阿姆仰會全冇睡
阿姆仰會毋使睡


Thomas 5/10/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment