Wednesday, June 29, 2016

朝早會較好

Dear 鏡煒 哥,

I am very sorry to hear what happened to you two months ago. That was a minor stroke, wasn't it? Based on what I read from you and others in the emails, you are hurt on your right arm and leg. It means that your right side of brain was damaged to hinder your speech in some ways. Correct? I visited 吳月美 律師 many time since she had her stroke about three years ago. She improved some but not fully. I visited 林正剛 兄 when he just had his stroke and stayed in Rehab center in Virginia before he move back to Ping-tong, Taiwan. I heard that he didn't improve much either. I was told by several doctor friends that the most golden moment to fully recover is the first three to six months of Rehab and it's ALL in your strong will to do so. Therefore, I use H3LP(客家三行詩) to push/encourage my dear friend/classmate(20 days at 台師大 in 2010, remember?) in your mission to recover.

拜託鏡煒哥
用心用力用時間
日夜煞猛做復健

朝早會較好(明天會更好)
竹東阿哥難毋到
加倍復健漸漸好

加油,加油,再加油!


早日康復



張貴洋

No comments:

Post a Comment