Tuesday, November 1, 2022

雲門《十三聲》登美六大劇院



After two and half year’s COVID-19’s mess, the Cloud Gate Dance Troupe toured six cities(Houston, Washington,, DC, Chicago, Stanford University,  Costa Mesa and Berkeley, California) with 10 performances of “13 Tongues”(十三聲). I was honored to witness one of them at Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Washington, DC last Thursday night. With my little knowledge in any stage performance but with some experience in 「萬華/猛岬」night life during my years at National Taiwan University (1960-64 & 1965-68), here’s my H3LP to express my feedback to 13 tongues for your reference.

雲門「十三聲」(Cloud Gate 13 tongues)
甘迺迪中心演出(Kennedy Center, October 20, 2022)
尖滿艾森豪劇場(Eisenhower Theater)

「十三聲」舞劇
舞出猛岬老頭擺
唱出老祖宗心聲

十三个舞者
手腳冇停台頂跳
跳出台灣好名聲

「十三聲」代表
過去、現在到未來
男、女、老、細人聲音(調)

出席這齣戲
上千觀眾當惦靜
看有看冇自家知(聽有聽冇嘛儕知)

Big Ben
華府
10/24/22

No comments:

Post a Comment