Thursday, June 20, 2019

早慢愛看心理醫師

Dear 羅先生,朱醫師 and Hakka Friends,

Please kindly tell me what this BS has been trying to do, i.e., brainwashing Taiwan Hakka under the order of KMT and the control of PRC. He is nut, isn’t he? After said and done by this moron in the past three and half a year, we, Taiwanese Hakka here and there, all are ready to see psychiatrist or medical psychologist at once or at least before 2020 election. Agree, I hope! I know I am ready to see 「心理醫師」!LOL.

哩兜臺灣人
走火入魔變鬼怪
拖人下水變水鬼(傷害臺灣)

這群臺灣人
自家封閉變神精
愛掛門診看醫生(心理醫師)

Let’s ignore them and their words. Period. Let’s move on and do what we have to do. Let it be. Let it be. And let it be, my dear Hakka friends! Please tell those folks to “Get a Life” if you know him or her. Trust me on this, my Hakka friends. Life will go on just fine everywhere without THEM!

Big Hakka Fool
Drifting on the road less traveled
6/20/2019

No comments:

Post a Comment