Sunday, May 5, 2019

三行詩飄洋過海

Hi, 羅先生 and All,

How have you been since those three Big Lies flew around in the air of Taiwan?(#1 Lie, 「相信我,明天會更好。」;#2, 「貨出去,人進來,發大財。」;#3, 「媽祖託夢要我選總統。」) They also hit Taiwanese American /Canadian Communities like tornadoes.

May I share a good piece of news with you all?
I am honorably invited to read my Hakka-3Lines-Poem at “2019 Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Celebration” (see below) in the evening of May 7th, 2019? It is my privilege to have your presence at this special event.

恭喜羅先生(註:第三個恭喜)
三行詩飄洋過海
來到美國馬里蘭(Maryland, USA)

五月初七暗
米樂參議院公廳
唸三行詩分人聽

感謝亞太裔
對美國社會貢獻
訂「亞太裔傳統月」(In the Month of May, Every Year, to Celebrate the Contribution of Asian Pacific American.)

逐年五月時
全國各地亞太裔
慶祝文化个傳承(永續)

Wish me a lot of luck, please!

Best Regards,

Big Ben
臺灣老戅客
華府   5/5/19

No comments:

Post a Comment