Friday, March 30, 2018

國事亂如麻

Thank you so much, Brother Lou.
The good advice, always. I don't have good political sense. Also, I am not so sure my judgement is fair enough to be shared with others, so usually, I will listen and not to express.
Honestly speaking, any decision now for Taiwan, will have good and bad impacts, co-existing.  BUT without clear direction and determination, people of Taiwan will get lost in the cloud.  The society will lose the strength gradually.  When 2016 President Tsai elected,
Taiwanese have the high hope... but it seems those good old dreams faking away... that is pity, indeed.

國事亂如麻
釐毋清也搞毋定
不敢決裁失民心

用人敢恁難
政務官明確擔當
追蹤結果莫拖遷

Maybe, it is good for me to stay focused on tea projects to do some constructive efforts and not to be bothered with the current issues. I tried not to watch those TV talk shows that much, life can go easier... sigh...

BR,
Thomas 3/30/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment