Tuesday, September 13, 2016

人生交朋友 相惜正生趣

Hi, 羅 先生 and friends,
May I share an article with a couple of photos on “Taiwan for UN and UN for Taiwan” and prove that I was there 
With the word, FRIENDSHIP, in mind, let me borrow one of William Shakespeare's quotations and also express
my thought in H3LP in the same line to challenge myself, you and Taiwan Hakka to do more, i.e., becoming real friends for life.

"A friend is one that knows as you are, understands where you have been and what you have become, and still
gently allows to grow."(William Shakespeare, 1564-1616, was an English poet, playwright, and actor, widely regarded as the greatest writer in English language and the world's pre-eminent dramatist. He is often called England's national poet and "Bard of Avon.")

人生一場戲
來來去去交朋友
相惜相愛正生趣

世界大又闊
相見熟識好福氣
年節問候有幾難

行出客家路
不能使(只)靠懇親會
不能使靠夏令會

二十年下來
幾多朋友(鄉親)有聯絡
客家尊嚴(權益)冇看到

海內外客家
真心真意做朋友
相親結緣搞真經 

大加一條心
支持客家妹總統
牽手拉腳拼出路

Best regards,

Big Ben
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment