Friday, April 22, 2016

人老嘆人生

Dear 武田 兄 and friends,
It has indeed been a long long while since I saw some of you in either DC, PA or NY two or three years ago and many of you in Hsinchu, Taiwan on our 50th reunion in 2010. How have all been? I gather that life is good wherever you are. With or without your permission, I would like to show off my ability in writing H3LP(客家三行詩) about LIFE. Visit www.hakka3linepoem.blogspot.com to view more. Believe it or not, I have written about 500 sets of H3LP since 2013. Very grateful to my teacher, Mr. CS Lou for his time and effort to make me as a real Hakka. Also thank 黃正文 and 黃仁安 to become my H3LP pals. Your comment is very welcome and highly appreciated.

人老嘆人生
人生確實一場戲
戲棚一收黃泉去

人生一場戲
好人壞人輪流做
七老八十戲吂束 (=還沒結束)

一日竹中人
一生一世竹中人
永遠懷念辛志平

下次同窗會
遙遙無期等奈時
平安過日等通知

Please take very good care of yourselves, my old classmates, you hear! Good bye for now.

Best to you all,

Kwei-Yang Ben Chang   張貴洋

No comments:

Post a Comment