Sunday, December 30, 2012

新年新希望

Dear all,
Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for you and your family lasting happiness in 2013 and ever since. Let’s expect 2013 to be a new year of an imaginative approach toward China through a direct dialogue between Taiwan and China without the intervention Chinese KMT anymore. Just ignore a party of the bumblers (冇下落个歿子弟國民黨), as they have never worked in favor of the Taiwanese people. I hope FAPA or HAPA-NA can contemplate on the possibilities of bridging the two parties, Taiwan and China, to talk about future cooperation on national basis. I imagine therefore I am!, so to paraphrase Descartes’ famous sentence and to hope a bright future for Taiwan.

新年新希望
敢想正有新創意
創新較贏等翕死 ( hib xi, 悶死

肯想正有望 (hen )
敢講敢做正會成
坐等等冇食穩死 (新年講好話,死字講忒就冇哩)

多作三行詩
啟發客家鄉親佬
鄉親毋醒無希望

Happy New Year !
All the best,
CS Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment